Hatching Dragons Weekend Schools aim to teach children the Chinese language and culture in a fun format at our central London locations, allowing them to learn two of the most important languages in the world.
Key facts about our Weekend School
- Our goal is to foster bilingual proficiency in children, so they are prepared to capitalise on a future in which China plays a more active part.
- We believe in the importance of values-based, thematic and experiential learning for our children.
- Our weekend schools are open on Saturdaysfrom 9 am to 12 pm.
- All our staff are safeguarding trained and food hygiene, health and safety certified.
- We tailor lessons to the age, needs and interests of our children.
- We are close to some of the best entertainment locations in London, so parents can relax whilst children learn.
New term starting on Saturday the 3rd of September
Make the most of Saturday mornings
At Hatching Dragons, we approach the weekend a little differently. We see it as an opportunity for both children and parents to have fun, with our Weekend school offering parents some space and time for themselves whilst we educate the children in Chinese language, cultural classes in cookery, arts, crafts and science. All the while, you get to relax and enjoy your morning. So if you’re interested, why not come down and see us today?
Download our Weekend School fees
We offer a range of discounts for referrals, early birds or siblings that register together! See here for more information!