Online Preschool Services Terms & Conditions
1. Context / Preamble
- Hatching Dragons offers Online Preschool places to children who do not regularly attend our nurseries.
- A personHatching Dragons Online Preschool are specially curated programmes of online early years education for families all over the world.
- Availability is subject to the availability of online classroom time slots.
- Individuals must communicate in advance with the numbers of children to as certain availability at specific time slots by liaising directly with the management team via the email firstname.lastname@example.org or via Wechat
- Hatching Dragons Online Preschool offer education for children aged 3 to 7 year old
4. Booking and Registration
- Individuals must complete an online registration form and pay the full fee in advance.
- All payments must be made via stripe, alipay(if available).
- Cash will not be accepted.
6. Check In
- Children require 5mins in advance at the waiting room before lessons start. parents should ensure your children’s names are on Zoom upon entering the waiting room.
7. Required Statutory Documents
- Hatching Dragons will submit a letter of invitation on company headed paper to all registered families if required.
- Parents are responsible for collating and submitting to Hatching Dragons all statutory documentation if required:
- Birth certificate
- Full and accurate registration form
8. Included Elements
- All courses learning materials, Parent’s Induction Pack
9. Superior Terms
- Online attendees and client are bound by the terms and conditions of service for all our clients as defined in the terms and conditions contract signed post registration.
- As an Ofsted Registered Early Years provider, we abide by the statutory requirements set out in the EYFS Statutory Framework, the Children’s Act and Childcare Act.
- All operational policies and procedures of the underlying nurseries take precedence in regard to the safeguarding of children.
- Parents are invited to review the policies and procedures of the individual nurseries in advance and as found on the nurseries’ respective web pages.